Monday, December 28, 2009

I kind of suck

at this whole blogging thing. I think it might be because I'm like the most boring person I know. Same 'ol, same 'ol around these parts.

The most exciting thing was that my cousins Karly and Rob came to stay with us along with Princess Maddie. It was fun having them here, even though we were all so busy trying to get ready for Christmas. Aaaaaaand ::drumroll please:: I get to see them all again soon when they come up for Amanda's wedding! Yay! It turns out that I get to go to Manda's wedding after all (Huz's days off got mixed up and he can't go to Texas with me -booooooo- but now I can go a bit later in the month and can make it to Amanda's wedding-yay!) I'm super excited about that!

I'm super stoked about my Christmas gift from Huz too! I got a sewing machine that I really really wanted, and some awesome stuff to bake with. One of my goals for next year is to learn how to sew, so this is perfect! Huz even said I can turn his "game room" into a craft room! Yippee! I can't wait!

I'll try to post more Christmas-y and New Years-y stuff in the next few days. But if I disappear of the face of the planet for a bit... don't be alarmed. I'll be back =)

No comments:

Post a Comment