Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Hangover

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I slept in, and when I woke up, I had a sparkling clean kitchen (thanks to Huz!). We hung out at home with The Buns for a bit. They got little heart shaped red pieces of apple. When I was done being lazy, we got ready to go to one of our favorite sushi places. I was surprised again when there was a bouquet of roses right outside the door! Sooooo pretty and they smell great!

We had yummy sushi, and then went to get fro-yo at another of my favorite places. I wanted some delicious frozen custard (so good!) but the place was closed. No biggie though! We went home and I whipped up a surprise for Huz. Homemade boston creme pie cupcakes:

He loooooves boston creme pie, and he was really excited about these. That made me happy. We hung out and watched The Princess Bride together. It was such a great night, and I feel so loved. I'm still happy (hence the hangover).

I hope everyone had a great day with friends, family, pets, kids, boyfriends, girlfriends... everyone! I hope your day was full of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment