Saturday, November 7, 2009

Introducing the Crazy Bunny Lady

::shyly peeks out::

Hi guys! Yup, I totally started a blog. I don't really have anything interesting to say, and when I do have something to say, it never comes out eloquent and poignant. So bear with me 'k.

I'm kind of still a newlywed... right? I married my high school sweetheart on July 4, 2008. It was pretty freakin awesome. My parents and brother and sister live way too far away (in smelly old Texas). I miss them lots. I have a fabulous family here though... including my husband's family- they're the best! I also have some of the most amazing friends ever! They're fantastic.

I work with kids, but don't want my own right now. Huz and I have the most adorable and funny godkids ever though! They make me smile. (BTDub.... first kid who calls me "Nina" gets a cookie!)

That brings us to the bunnies. My bunnies... Oh how I love my bunnies. Huz and I got Hef in March of 2008 and Holly soon after. They are the most adorable, funny, cute bunnies ever. Hef is a mischevious trouble maker who loves to explore and always looks so guilty when he gets caught doing something bad. Holly is a little lady who is perfectly content to sit in the shade and watch. She reminds me of the ballerina hippo on the Disney movie "Fantasia" because she is so huge and fat and ladylike. I love them!

So, that's it for now. I'll totally be back soon... I hear this gets kind of addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment