Monday, August 9, 2010

Attack of the Killer Pile of Laundry

Laundry Day*

::shudder::

I hate laundry. It's my enemy, my nemesis, the bane of my existance. When I finally feel like I've defeated Laundry... without fail, the next day I have nothing to wear and it starts all over again. Blah!

So while all my friends are at The Peach Pit for malt shakes, or the club to shake your groove thing or at a fair or carnival where everyone breaks out in song and dance... or wherever else my insane, Glee-loving brain imagines all you crazy kids with actual lives go... I will be tackling this Bad Boy:
Washed and clean and ready to be folded. At least I have 3 episodes of Mad Men to catch up on while folding... and I can always just put it away tomorrow right?



* Okay, really I procrastinate so much that it turns into laundry week. It's happened to you too, don't lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment