Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I've been tagged

Woohoo! I was tagged by the fabulous K-Bar of Deep Thoughts of a Not So Deep Thinker. This is my first time being blog tagged. I hope I do this right!

1. Who is your style icon?
Oh gosh... I don't think I really have one (I am sooo not a stylista). Although I do think America Ferrera and Jordin Sparks always look super cute
2. What is your favorite Socialite Lit. Book?
Socialite is practically Royalty right? And Buttercup was a Princess... (haha... is it too much of a stretch?) I'll go ahead and say The Princess Bride.
3. Favorite Party Theme:
80's of course... or game night. I love game nights!!!
4. Go to Halloween costume
Wayne and Garth. I'm pretty sure we could find every part of this costume and be ready to go in 5 minutes flat. Sidenote: I totally think Wayne and Garth are our celebrity couple. =)
5. Extravagance you can't live without.
Our projector. We play rockband on it, have movie night, and Huz plays his kill and destroy type of shooting games on it. It rocks!
6. Living Person you admire
Our parents are some of the most kind, loving, wise, caring, most incredible people ever, and I am so thankful for themand my Huz is the bravest, most gorgeous, funniest, most amazing man in the whole world. He's been through hell and back, and has never let anything keep him from loving me. And of course, my husband can arrest your husband... so there =)

7. Greatest Fear?
Oh my gosh... seriously, it's this happening. I am soooo scared of needles. I have nightmares about this very thing happening. I feel like somehow, the needle will pierce through my arm, rip open my veins, and I will bleed to death. ::shudder:: That's probably why I haven't gotten my ears pierced again (I was an infant when it happened), why I don't have a tattoo, and why I'm scared of pregnancy/giving birth. Ugh, I have goosebumps just thinking about it all.
8. Trait(s) you deplore in yourself.
I am a first class procrastinator. I'll totally blog about it... maybe tomorrow9. What talent would you most like to have?
I still need to learn how to sew. I want to... It would come in handy. I have visions of creating cute stuff for my house, adorable gifts, awesome one of a kind clothes... but it probably won't happen b/c of #8 anyway haha!
10. What is your greatest achievement?
Learning to be happy with who I am/what I have and not comparing myself to anybody else. I am so in love with my little family, and I'm becoming more and more comfortable with me. I am so appreciative and thankful right now.

Duck... Duck... Goose! I tag:
1. StumpyG
2. Cara

2 comments: