Friday, June 18, 2010

Weigh in was last night

and I'm down 4.4 pounds! Woohoo!

I was nervous b/c AF came for a visit today and I was feeling totally bloated and gross, but even with that, I lost! The WW leader called my cousin, aunt, uncle and me "The Loser Family" since we all lost weight this week. Yay us!

After the meeting, we did our C25K training. I was not feeling it =(. I'm not sure if it was AF, or b/c my ipod broke ::sadface:: or b/c I didn't eat much earlier (b/c of weigh in) but I did not have the energy. I finished it, but I didn't feel as motivated as before. I'm soooooo glad my cousins were with me because I am sure I would have quit without them motivating me (and singing to me since my ipod broke). I love you cousins!

Huz and I celebrated with pizza (I made sure it had lots of veggies and I looked up the points before so I knew how much I could have). It was sooooo good, and I felt great that I had lost weight, worked out, and got to enjoy a pizza and movie night with Huz.

My goal is to lose another 3-4 pounds this week!

1 comment: