Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Hef!

On this day 3 years ago, we brought a tiny little bunny from the local pet shelter. We talked about getting a rabbit for a few months, and decided to "just go look". It was after Easter, and there were a bunch of sweet little babies there. We thought (at the time) "Well, we can only help one, so let's do that". (Haha! We all know how that turned out!) Hef was just a little ball of fluff. He was tiny and curious and so funny and full or personality. I was instantly in love.My tiny little baby bun grew up into a giant monster! He's still curious and funny and full of personality. He loves to run and play and eat. He's my big boy now, and I always look back on this day with such thankfulness. I could not imagine my life without this big ol' lug. He makes me laugh every day, and is such a joy to have. Hey, he's the reason we ended up with TWO more bunnies. He must have been doing something right!

So Happy Birthday to my Hefalump Houdini! (That middle name was given to him because of his many, many escape attempts. He's pretty good). I love you so much, and am so grateful for the day you came home with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment