Saturday, March 27, 2010

Walkie, Talkie

Huz and I wanted to enjoy the beautiful sun on this gorgeous Saturday, so we took a little walk to a local park where we wanted to read our Bible and journal together. The park is only like three blocks away so we held hands and took our time. I love that I married a guy who I can talk to about anything and everything. While picking up "wishes" along the way (dandelions), we chatted about books, our future dream home, The Buns, gardening, politics, God, angels, puppies (seems like a lot.... we must have walked reeeeeally slow).

I always enjoy his company, but for some reason taking a walk on a sunny day always reminds me how much. After almost 10 years, we still find things to talk about and surprise each other with. It seems like we've grown up with each other, but are still discovering new and exciting stuff together. I love that.

On the way home, we passed by a bush full of pretty purple flowers, so I took a picture because they looked so happy. And just looking at the picture makes me smile because I love that I got to spend a golden afternoon walking and talking with the man of my dreams. And I smile even bigger because I ge to do it all over again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment